Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Lee Jun Ki - 이준기 - Photos

Finally I have decided to post pictures of my beloved JunKi!





















Labels: , , , ,

Posted by Rachel @ 11:42 PM

Read or Post a Comment

hi there, my name is Han. I have been looking for the sheet music of seul peun sarang and ggeut ee ah nim eul for so long. Now, I'm glad that I found you. I love Korean Drama Stairway to heaven and its sound track alot. Would you send those sheet music to my email HANLE0721@YAHOO.COM. I would appreciate that. I'm looking forward to your message. Thanks again.

Posted by Blogger Han @ 9:38 PM #
 

hey! i dunno if u still read this comments and stuff, i'd appreciate it if u could send me seul peun sarang sheet music at jluo2@wisc.edu

ive been looking for it forever!!!

Posted by Blogger JL @ 9:19 PM #
 
<< Home